Friday, December 11, 2009

Quotes!

Another thing I love is quotes, especially by actresses and actors, they always have good ones!

Here are a few :)

Ginger Rogers

“When two people love each other, they don't look at each other, they look in the same direction”

“Part of the joy of dancing is conversation. Trouble is, some men can't talk and dance at the same time.”

“The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first”





Judy Garland


Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.


For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

If I am a legend, then why am I so lonely?


Grace Kelly

As an unmarried woman, I was thought to be a danger.

I don't want to dress up a picture with just my face.

Getting angry doesn't solve anything


Ingrid Bergman

“Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get”

“I do not know how to kiss, or I would kiss you. Where do the noses go?”

“Be yourself. The world worships the original.”

Audrey Hepburn

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”

“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.”


Lucille Ball

How I Love Lucy was born? We decided that instead of divorce lawyers profiting from our mistakes, we'd profit from them.

I hate failure and that divorce was a Number One failure in my eyes. It was the worst period of my life. Neither Desi nor I have been the same since, physically or mentally.

I'm happy that I have brought laughter because I have been shown by many the value of it in so many lives, in so many ways.

Doris Day

“If it's true that men are such beasts, this must account for the fact that most women are animal lovers.”

“The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it.”

“DAY: "I have a good job, a lovely apartment, I go out with very nice men to the best places, the finest restaurants, the theater. What am I missing?"/ RITTER: "If you hove to ask, believe me, you're missing it."”

Lana Turner

Humor has been the balm of my life, but it's been reserved for those close to me, not part of the public Lana.

I've always loved a challenge.


My life has been a series of emergencies.

Debbie Reynolds

I gave it all that I had, and it's gratifying that others seem to be receiving it so well.

I miss the movies. Still, I understood that my kind of movie has had its day. I thought it was over for me.

I wanted to get that sense of peace and even boredom that comes with long familiarity.

The End

2 comments:

  1. I came here from your YT channel..this is nicely done too, you should be very proud.

    LadyByron 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Sorry I didn't see this comment before :)

    ReplyDelete