Friday, March 5, 2010

The poll!!

Ok. So as I suspected, the winning decade is:

the 30's!

(I voted for it myself)

I mean who couldn't love Ginger with her adorable blond curls and also brown bob in the very early 30's? And that (as I heard someone compare it too) Bette Boop voice! She was adorable!
She looked stunning in every shot, and since the 30's is when her partnership with Fred Astaire began, she will mostly be remembered around that time.


2nd place was the 40's. Also a stunning time for Ginger, though it only got 2 votes :/ But, nevertheless, it can't compare with the 30's!

So here are a few pics of the 2 eras that won, so you can get a general idea of what it was :)

early 30's:
Soooo cute!! :DDD

later 30's (but still rather early 30's! LOL):
Gorgeous!!

early 40's:
Despite the fact I hated her hairdos in Kitty Foyle, the movie was AMAZING and so was Gingers face :D Hehe


Later 40's:
Love this picture, she looks soooo....Fabulous! and her eyes? Stunning!



But I came to a final decision. She looked beautiful all her life! 50's, 60's 70's and 80's as well, kinda hard poll, but thanks everyone for voting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment